Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Updating =)

I thought it would be time to give a little update on what is new. Well, as I have no folowers it doesn't matter but still...

I'm in a lot of stress lately. Still trying to read the book about Anita Berber, it is so boring...
At the same time I started reading a lot of books about homosexuality (I have to do a debate about that in school and I have to arguement against it). As I am a "pro person" and accept people that are different then me it is very hard for me to find good arguments. So if one of the people reading this can think of something good please write me a comment.

In the moment I am sitting at school (I know I shouldn't surf the net during class, but...). The people in my class are quite enjoyable. So if any of my classmets (what I don't think) read this:
I lov you all!!

Anway, I'm going to a concert tonight (Mando Diao) , maybe I'll put some pic on, if they are nice well see. Well, actually as this blog is about books, I shouldn't, but who cares, I can do what I want it's my blog!!

So I wish you a nice day and I have a little quote for the way (oh, that rimes)

Every one is unique, like everyone else.^^

No comments:

Post a Comment