Sunday, November 15, 2009

just some thinking..

Always those titles. I never know what title to give my blog, cause I never know what I will write before I start writing (or at least I don't know that 80% of the time).

So... I actually have no idea why I started this post, I guess I just felt like writing something. I am siting at home having another boring weekend. Just started reading a new book it's the biography of Anita Berber, a famous german dancer, she was one of the first naked dancers in Germany. I have to wright an essay about her so thats why I am reading the book.
In the last weeks, months  all the books I get to read are for school, I think that kinda sad, I mean I like to read almost every book, but I am a little behind with my personal reading. 

I am trying to read some of the classics at the moment, e.g. I am reading Ulysses by James Joyce. Well I am not really reading it, it's laying around waiting to be red. This is a fascinating book as it is 900 pages long and only about a single day in the life of a guy called Leopold Bloom.

3 comments:

  1. Hi, I like too read, and the people also think I am crazy, but I know because the people thinks what I'm crazy:(
    In my town the people don't read they play with videogames, watch TV, Conect MSM.... But they don't know what is a book! They don't read, (only 3 books of year,because it's obligatory and some or that), for that the people thinks I crazy.
    Yes, in your town the people don't read, it's for this cause, for that they think you are crazy. But, in your town the people read, I don't know because think this.....

    No, they will crazy?

    I like too the photo, of your perfil.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think, what the book of 900pags, about one day, is interesting no?
    The writer, has got a lot of imagination...
    Because explains one day in 900pags. is very difficult...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry for not answering, I had huge stress in school.

    Hi, thanks for the comment!
    Yes it is interesting, but a little too long =)

    You live in spain? how cool! I'm learning spanish in school and if been in barcelona twice.

    Hola, como estas? =P

    ReplyDelete